Melbourne Storm members and fans will be invited to join the ‘CB500’ celebrations this week in the build-up to Craig Bellamy’s latest incredible milestone.
Returning to AAMI Park for the first time in 321 days will have an even greater significance as we celebrate Craig’s 500th game as coach of Storm.
He will become only the second coach in the history of the game to reach 500 games with one club, and just the fourth overall to reach the 500 milestone.
No one has had more wins on reaching 500 then Craig who hit 350 by defeating Wests Tigers.
Having maintained his unbeaten round one record on Saturday night, Craig will be looking forward to seeing the purple army in force this Thursday night when we take on the Rabbitohs.
Don’t miss out on the chance to say “Thanks Craig” this Thursday with the following activities on offer:
- Win tickets for you and four mates to Thursday’s return to AAMI Park match v Rabbitohs by sending a message to Craig for his 500th game here
- Sign the ‘CB500 fan wall’ at the Storm Zone on Goschs’ Paddock on Thursday
- Grab a ‘CB500’ face mask at the match – limited to 3000
- Listen to a live Craig interview before he takes charge of the match
- Be there for a special presentation to Craig and his family post-match (get your tickets here)
- Keep a look out for video messages from special guests throughout the week
Storm CEO, Justin Rodski, encouraged members and fans to get to AAMI Park to show their support of Craig and the team.
“It’s easy to measure Craig’s wins and losses, but what can’t be measured is the enormous contribution he has made to this club, our players and the game,” Rodski said.
“We know how good a coach he is and what impact he has on every person at this club. We want our members and fans to celebrate with us and show Craig how much he means to them by coming out in supporting our team this Thursday night.
“It will be one of those very special Melbourne sporting occasions.”