Thank you for your commitment, passion and unwavering support for Melbourne Storm throughout the 2014 season. Members are the lifeblood of any club and we are fortunate to have such a loyal and passionate following. All the players, coaches and staff appreciate the dedication and support extended to them by members at AAMI Park and at away games across Australia.
Sunday’s game against the Bulldogs wasn’t the result we all hoped for. However there have been a number of significant milestones achieved throughout the course of the year that helped us #makeanimpact in 2014.
- A membership record with 15,692.
- A ticketed sell out for an NRL game at AAMI Park for the first time.
- Reaching our 14th finals series in the last 17 seasons.
- Cameron Smith surpassing Matt Geyer’s record of 262 games for the Storm and becoming rugby league’s greatest points scoring forward of all time with 1607 points.
- Craig Bellamy celebrated coaching over 300 games, with more than 200 wins.
- Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk became the third and fourth Storm players to reach 250 games.
- Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Cooper Cronk and Ryan Hoffman became the first quartet to collectively chalk up 1000 appearances for one club.
We thank you again for your support in 2014 and look forward to another successful season in 2015.