Coach Billy Slater has selected his side to face NSW in the 2022 Origin decider match at a sold-out Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday 13 July in Brisbane.
Cameron Munster and Harry Grant have been chosen to pull on the Maroons jersey for the third time this series. Munster will retain the No.6 jersey with Grant making impact off the interchange bench.
Felise Kaufusi misses out on selection after playing both Games 1 and 2 after travelling to the United States to attend to important family matters, alongside Xavier Coates who continues to recover from an ankle injury sustained in Game 1.
Both Queensland and New South Wales are one win away from claiming the 2022 Origin shield. The Blues will be eager to retain the prize after last year's near dominant win, while the Maroons will be keen to take back the title since their victory in 2020.
Maroons Origin III Team
1. Kalyn Ponga (Newcastle Knights)
2. Selwyn Cobbo (Brisbane Broncos)
3. Valentine Holmes (North Queensland Cowboys)
4. Dane Gagai (Newcastle Knights)
5. Murray Taulagi (North Queensland Cowboys)
6. Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans, capt. (Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles)
8. Lindsay Collins (Sydney Roosters)
9. Ben Hunt (St George Illawarra Dragons)
10. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
11. Kurt Capewell (Brisbane Broncos)
12. Jeremiah Nanai (North Queensland Cowboys)
13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui (Gold Coast Titans)
14. Harry Grant (Melbourne Storm)
15. Jai Arrow (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
16. Patrick Carrigan (Brisbane Broncos)
17. Tom Gilbert (North Queensland Cowboys)
18. Thomas Flegler (Brisbane Broncos)
19. Tom Dearden (North Queensland Cowboys)
20. Beau Fermor (Gold Coast Titans)
21. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (North Queensland Cowboys)
22. Sam Walker (Sydney Roosters)