Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
Saturday 15 March, AAMI Park
Gates open: 3pm; Kick-off: 5.30pm (NYC Kick-off: 3:15pm)
Tickets are available through Ticketek, book tickets here.
Membership sales will be available from the membership marquee located at Entrance F of AAMI Park. Memberships purchased on Sunday will be given access to the game.
A wide range of Storm merchandise will be available on Saturday at AAMI Park for Melbourne's first home game of the 2014 season.
- Melbourne Storm merchandise trailer will be open at 2pm outside Gate F.
- Merchandise outlets inside AAMI Park will be located at Aisle 3 and 23. (Open from 3pm until the end of the match)
- Members receive 10% off full priced merchandise items on presentation of a valid 2014 Melbourne Storm membership card.
- Big Leagues are available for sale outside gates on either side of the stadium.
- Please note: the stadium store will not be open for this game.
Members ticket printing
For members who have not received their membership card you now have the option of printing your own tickets.
Members can generate their own tickets to print and use on game day. Please note once you print your tickets your membership card barcode will be made inactive for the selected game.
Tickets for this game must be printed before 2pm Friday 8 March. (Excludes Country, Quad Pass, NSW Plus, QLD Plus and Try pass memberships)
Flexi-game membership ticket printing
All Flexi-game members must print their own tickets to get access to Saturday’s game. You should have been emailed step-by-step instructions. To view please click here.
2014 Membership packs are currently being received in the post. Members can track their kits at any time using their member number via this link.
To ensure all members have access to the game on Saturday 15 March, at AAMI Park, please note:
- If you have joined between Wednesday 5th of March and Wednesday 12th March you will have to collect your membership card outside Melbourne Storm HQ at Entrance E of AAMI Park from 3pm. Alternatively, you can print your own tickets. For instructions, click here.
- If you join between now and the game you will have to collect a paper ticket from outside Melbourne Storm HQ at Entrance E of AAMI Park from 3.00pm.
- For those Members who have not received their Membership Cards please notify the club before 5pm on Friday and we can arrange an alternate ticket for game access on Sunday. These will be available for pick up from 3.00pm on Saturday outside Melbourne Storm HQ, at Entrance E of AAMI Park. Please note there will only be tickets available for those who have notified the club.
If you have not received your membership card, the fastest way for us to address the issue is to contact the Membership Department on 1300 786 767 between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday or email email@example.com.
Ticket upgrades or seat relocation
Melbourne Storm reserved seat members can relocate their reserved seats online when purchasing additional seats to sit with friends.
Melbourne Storm general admission members have the option to upgrade to reserved seating online and just pay the difference in the ticket cost.
Both these options are now available through Ticketek. To purchase tickets, enter your membership barcode number(s) located on the back of your membership card in the space provided. Click here to access tickets. Please note ANZAC Day tickets do not go on sale until 25 March 2014.
Concession membership holders
Concession membership holders are required to present their concession identification card upon entry to AAMI Park on match day.
If you do not have your concession identification card with as well as your membership card you may be refused entry into the ground.
Junior members with school or library ID will also be required to bring it to the ground. This is stated in the in the membership brochure and is part of the member terms and conditions.
Melbourne Storm cannot issue replacement tickets when membership cards are not brought to the game.
Members will need to purchase a daily admission ticket at their own cost. Members with a reserved seat can get their ticket re-printed but must have their seat details with them. Seat confirmation must be made before 5:00pm Friday by calling the membership services department on 1300 786 767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucky Dip will be on offer at the membership marquee located at Entrance F. Get your hands on some great Storm merchandise for $2 each or 3 items for $5.
Transport and Parking Information
MOPT advise all patrons attending the event parking is extremely limited and the use of Public Transport is recommended.
The following Carparks will be open for Public Parking on Saturday 15 March subject to space available
Melbourne Park – Entrance D Eastern Plaza and Northern Carparks open from 6am
$20 prebooked parking - BOOK HERE - (bookings must be made 24 hours prior to arrival)
$30 Event Day Rate
Yarra Park MCG - Gate 5 Punt Road open from 5:30pm
Daily Rate $10
Queens of the Stone Age/Nine Inch Nails - Rod Laver Arena from 7pm
Transport Information for users with accessible needs
A limited number of accessible spaces can be pre-booked for each home game. Please contact Melbourne Park Box Office on 03 9286 1208 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) to make a booking. Spaces are allocated at Entrance F AAMI Park and Entrance G on Olympic Boulevard. Spaces will be released for sale on the Thursday a week before each home game.