While we won't hear the roar of a passionate Storm crowd at home games for the next few weeks, we know our members will be at AAMI Park in spirit.
Thanks to our mates at Suzuki, you can go one better.
1000 pledged members will be selected at random to have their own cardboard cut out placed in the stands at AAMI Park for our round four match against the Rabbitohs - and for every home game thereafter until crowds return.
You, decked out in Storm gear, probably a touch quieter than usual, but a presence in the stands and a show of support the playing group will appreciate.
To enter the draw, simply pledge your membership before our round three game against the Raiders on Saturday night.
If you've already pledged, you're already in the running!
Winners will be notified on Sunday May 31 and will have until 9am on Monday June 1 to upload their photo.
MELBOURNE STORM | Fans in the Stands Promotion: Terms and Conditions
By entering the Fans in the Stands Promotion, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter this promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (A.B.N. 62 081 369 468) of AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3004.
3. Entry is open to all Melbourne Storm members who have pledged their 2020 membership via the following link ( https://melbournestorm.lpages.co/pledge/) by no later than 11.59pm AEST on Saturday 20 May 2020 ("Eligible Entrants").
4. The Promoter will randomly select 1000 Eligible Entrants to participate in the Promotion (“Participants”) and will send them communications on how to participate in the Promotion via email.
5. Entry into the Promotion is via the unique link provided to the Participants via email. All Eligible Entrants who successfully register will participate in the Promotion (“Participants”).
6. The Participants will have their likeness printed on to a cardboard cut-out (“Cut-Out”) which may be displayed in the stands for any Melbourne Storm games with limited crowds for the 2020 season (and beyond if applicable).
7. The Cut-Out remains the property of The Promoter.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
9. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Cut-Out that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it is displayed.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
12. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
13. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
14. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory images or comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to participate.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to the Promoter and its related entities to contact you by email and telephone (including SMS) for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
17. By entering this competition, you grant consent to the Promoter and its related entities to use at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during your Cut-Out being displayed.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
19. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the customer on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of collection as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statements available here.
20. The entrant agrees that the Promoters can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the customer, or if the customer does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email to email@example.com or by phoning 1800 STORMS.