Samoa have named a side stacked with flair and NRL talent for the World Cup Nines, including Canberra grand final centre Joey Leilua.
The team has plenty of size and mobility in the forwards with the likes of Storm prop Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, Wests Tigers second-rower Michael Chee Kam and St George Illawarra's Luciano Leilua.
His brother, Joey, is among several top-line backs in the Samoan squad alongside Manly winger Jorge Taufua, Panthers rookie Brian To'o, Dragons centre Tim Lafai and Wests Tigers speedster David Nofoaluma.
On the playmaking front the Samoans are also well served with Newcastle hooker Danny Levi and Panthers five-eighth Jarome Luai expected to call the shots.
- Bunty Afoa (NZ Warriors)
- Dean Blore (Penrith Panthers)
- Michael Chee Kam (Wests Tigers)
- Tino Fa'asuamaleaui (Melbourne Storm)
- Tim Lafai (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Joey Leilua (Canberra Raiders)
- Luciano Leilua (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Moses Leota (Penrith Panthers)
- Danny Levi (Newcastle Knights)
- Jarome Luai (Penrith Panthers)
- Lalotoa Mata'afa (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
- David Nofoaluma (Wests Tigers)
- Ligi Sao (NZ Warriors)
- Marion Seve (Melbourne Storm)
- Jorge Taufua (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Brian To'o (Penrith Panthers)
For ticket and travel packages for the Downer Rugby League World Cup 9s Sydney 2019, head to nrl.com/tickets.