AAMI Park shortlisted for Venue of the Year
Melbourne Storm’s home, AAMI Park has been shortlisted for Venue of the Year at TheStadiumBusiness Awards.
TheStadiumBusiness Awards recognises leadership, innovation & achievement in the delivery, operation and management of sports facilities globally.
AAMI Park, built in 2010 sits on a shortlist of six finalists for the award alongside stadiums from across the globe. Perth’s newly built Optus Stadium is the only other Australian venue to make the shortlist.
2018 Venue of the Year Award
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
- Optus Stadium, Perth, Australia
- CenturyLink Field, Seattle, USA
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
- AAMI Park, Melbourne, Australia
- Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, USA
The winner will be decided by a judging panel and announced at the 2018 Awards ceremony to be held at Old Trafford in Manchester on June 12.