The Fox heading for the City
Josh Addo-Carr has been named to represent City Origin in this weekend’s representative round.
The electric Storm winger will line up for City against County in Sunday’s clash at Mudgee’s Glen Willow Sports Complex.
It is the first representative honour Addo-Carr has received in his career.
He will line up opposite Storm teammates Cheyse Blair and Dale Finucane who will represent Country in the showpiece.
The man affectionately nicknamed “The Fox” has been a revelation since joining Melbourne in the off-season.
He has scored seven tries from nine games in 2017 to sit second on the NRL’s try scoring list behind fellow winger Suliasi Vunivalu (8).
1. Matt Moylan – Penrith Panthers
2. Clint Gutherson – Parramatta Eels
3. Nathan Ross - Newcastle Knights
4. Tyrone Peachey - Penrith Panthers
5. Josh Addo-Carr - Melbourne Storm
6. Bryce Cartwright - Penrith Panthers
7. Chad Townsend - Cronulla Sharks
8. James Tamou - Penrith Panthers
9. Cameron McInnes - St George Illawarra Dragons
10. Paul Gallen (c) - Cronulla Sharks
11. Curtis Sironen - Manly Sea Eagles
12. David Gower - Parramatta Eels
13. Hame Sele - St George Illawarra Dragons
14. Joseph Paulo - Cronulla Sharks
15. Nathan Cleary - Penrith Panthers
16. Pauli Pauli - Newcastle Knights
17. Jake Marketo - St George Illawarra Dragons