Storm forward Felise Kaufusi has been rewarded for his outstanding start to the season with a call-up to represent Tonga in next week’s representative round.
Kaufusi will line-up against traditional rivals Fiji at Cambelltown Sports Stadium on May 6.
This is the third time the emerging prop has been selected for Tonga in his short career.
Kaufusi has been a revelation in Craig Bellamy’s side so far this season, playing every minute of every game across the opening eight rounds.
The 24-year-old has been given an opportunity in the second row and has taken it with both hands in 2017.
He has scored three tries and is averaging almost 39 tackles per game, second only to skipper Cameron Smith.
Mate Ma' Tonga Squad
1. Will Hopoate – Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
2. Daniel Tupou – Sydney Roosters
3. Brenko Lee - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
4. Michael Jennings – Parramatta Eels
5. Jorge Taufua – Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
6. Tuimoala Lolohea – New Zealand Warriors
7. Ata Hingano – New Zealand Warriors
8. Andrew Fifita – Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
9. Siliva Havili – St George Illawarra Dragons
10. Leilani Latu – Penrith Panthers
11. Sika Manu (c) - Hull FC
12. Felise Kaufusi – Melbourne Storm
13. Sio Siua Taukeiaho – Sydney Roosters
14. Sione Katoa – Penrith Panthers
15. Joe Ofahengaue – Brisbane Broncos
16. Siosaia Vave – Parramatta Eels
17. Addin Fonua-Blake – Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
18. Samisoni Langi – Penrith Panthers
19. Patrick Kaufusi – North Queensland Cowboys
20. Leivaha Pulu – Gold Coast Titans
21. Sione Vea – Tongan Rugby League