Five Storm Thunderbolts have been selected for Queensland ahead of next week’s U20s Origin against New South Wales.
Playmakers Brodie Croft and Jake Turpin, alongside forwards Charlie Galo, Lachlan Timm and Josh Kerr have earned representation for their state following strong years to date.
The U20 Queensland Origin side will be coached by Kurt Wrigley with Storm Training and Logistics Manager Matt Barradeen the Head Trainer with the representative side during the camp.
1. Gideon Gela-Mosby (North Queensland Cowboys)
2. Bernard Lewis (Sydney Roosters)
3. Will Brimson (Brisbane Broncos)
4. Gehamat Shibasaki (Brisbane Broncos)
5. Marcus Jensen (North Queensland Cowboys)
6. Brodie Croft (Melbourne Storm / Easts Tigers)
7. Cooper Bambling (North Queensland Cowboys)
8. George Fai (Brisbane Broncos / Souths Logan)
9. Jake Turpin (Melbourne Storm / Sunshine Coast)
10. Darryn Schonig (North Queensland Cowboys)
11. Jack Morris (Parramatta Eels)
12. Jaydn Su’A (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Lachlan Timm (Melbourne Storm)
14. Lachlan Lewis (Canterbury Bulldogs)
15. Josh Kerr (Melbourne Storm)
16. Charlie Galo (Melbourne Storm)
17. Darcy Maroske (Canterbury Bulldogs)
18. William Samuel (Canberra Raiders)
Coach: Kurt Wrigley (Souths Sydney Rabbitohs)