Storm Captain’s Club
This year, the Holden State of Origin returns to Melbourne on Wednesday 17 June when Game Two will be played at the country's most iconic sporting venue, the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
The annual best-of-three series between Queensland and New South Wales is Rugby League’s showcase event and is seen by many as the greatest rivalry in Australian sport.
The event, which is broadcast live on free-to-air television to a wide reaching national television audience in excess of millions, will have possible Origin title implications.
Rugby League followers and sporting fans alike see the second game as the most intense and high stakes of the series, as one team can potentially win the series, while the other is desperate to square it up.
Secure your place in the ‘Storm Captain’s Club’, the premium experience in corporate hospitality with the added professionalism that comes with the Melbourne Storm touch.
The benefits include:
- Gold Category Seating
- Exclusive access to the Lindsay Hassett Room, with full view of field
- Pre-match function providing gourmet canapés
- Selection of premium Australian wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages
- MC and guest speakers including Storm and Origin great Robbie Kearns
- Post-match function to celebrate and review game
- Official Holden State of Origin match program
- One corporate car park pass (per 10 guests)
$875 Per Person