Mel Hoffman 'Credit to the boys' Promo
Win one of ten 'Full credit to the boys' books written by Mel Hoffman.
Terms and conditions:
By entering the Storm ‘Full Credit to the Boys’ promotion, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter this promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter’ is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (A.B.N. 61 081 369 468) of AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3004
3. The promotion commences at 3:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEDT”) on Tuesday 27 April 2021 and will continue until 12:00noon AEDT on
Wednesday 28 April 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged over 18 years ("Eligible Entrants"). Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to participate
5. Entry into the competition is via the Melbourne Storm Facebook available at:
Prizes 6. The prize is provided by the Promoter.
7. The 10 competition winner will receive:
a) 1x Signed copy of Mel Hoffman’s ‘Full Credit to the Boys’ book
b) 2x tickets to the Storm vs Sharks game at AAMI Park on Friday 30 April
c) 2x VIP access to the pre-game book reading with Mel
8. The prizes are not transferable.
9. The total prize pool value is approximately AU$100 per winner.
10. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, choosing the most appropriate answer to the competition questionon Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 2:00pm at Melbourne Storm’s office at AAMI Park, 60 Olympic Blvd, Melbourne 3000.
11. The winner of the Storm ‘Full Credit to the Boys’ promotion will be notified by Facebook, within 1 business day of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry.
12. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, an alternative winner will be chosen from the pool of Eligible Entrants. The prizes offered by this Promotion remain the property of The Promoter until claimed by the respective prize winner.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
15. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoters.
16. The Promoters shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
17. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
18. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoters. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoters are not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
19. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoters reserve the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
20. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoters, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
21. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
22. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to the Promoter and its related entities (including, without limitation, Storm Money Pty Ltd) to contact you by email and telephone (including SMS) for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
24. By entering this competition, you grant consent to the Promoter and its related entities (including, without limitation, Storm Money Pty Ltd) to use at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
25. The Promoters’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
26. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the customer on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of collection as set out in the Promoters Privacy Statement available at https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/privacy-policy.
The entrant agrees that the Promoters can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the customer, or if the customer does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email to email@example.com by phoning 1800 STORMS.