Suzuki x Brick Lane - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is BRICK LANE BREWING CO PTY LTD (ABN 92 614 908 002) of 41 Imagine Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175. Tel: (03) 9525 0938 (“Promoter”)
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents (Ex. NT) aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 23/04/2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 23/05/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
· purchase any case of beer (pack of 16 or 24 beers) (“Eligible Product”) from the Brick Lane website at www.bricklanebrewing.com and use the promotional code‘STORM’ at the time of making their online transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”).
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of three (3) entries is permitted per person per day.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff (Central Coast), Suite 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on 25/05/2021 at 10am AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business of the draw and their name will be published online at www.melbournestorm.com.au from 26/05/2021.
12. The first (1st) valid entry drawn will win a 2021 Suzuki Baleno GL Auto in Premium Silver Metallic valued at $20,085 inclusive of on road costs.
13. On road costs include costs associated with registration of the motor vehicle including twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve (12) months third party compulsory insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary in different regions).
14. Prize includes standard fittings and registration. The vehicle must be collected by the winner at their nearest Suzuki car dealer. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner. All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the prize, personal costs and any other ancillary associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner. In WA, winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
15. It is a condition of being awarded the prize that a winner must, following notification and prior to the awarding of the prize, confirm their full name and address, and provide the Promoter with a copy of their current and valid Australian driver’s licence. The winner must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable the Promoter (or its nominated dealer) to register a vehicle in a winner's name prior to the prize winner’s collection of the car from the dealership. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by a winner.
16. Any vehicles depicted in any promotional material are not necessarily the same colour or grade as the prize vehicle and are for illustration purposes only. The Promoter has absolute discretion on the colour of the vehicle awarded.
17. To be eligible to claim a Suzuki Baleno GL vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Suzuki Baleno GL vehicle in his or her name in accordance with the applicable legislation where the vehicle is collected. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register a Suzuki Baleno GL vehicle in his or her name then such winner may assign the Suzuki Baleno GL vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. The second (2nd) valid entry drawn will win admission to a Melbourne Storm corporate suite at AAMI stadium (Melbourne Park) for up to 18 people in total and a signed 2021 Melbourne Storm jersey, valued at $5,500. The winner can choose to take the prize at the following 2021 NRL Premiership Season matches only:
· Round 13 Storm v Titans (Saturday 5 June 2021)
· Round 15 Storm v Wests Tigers (Saturday 19 June 2021)
· Round 18 Storm v Knights (Saturday 17 July 2021)
19. The third (3rd) valid entry drawn will win a 'A Year of Beer' - 12 cases (of 24 beers) of Brick Lane beer delivered, valued at $780.
20. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents, cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
23. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Total prize pool value is $26,365. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
25. If the Melbourne Storm corporate suite prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEST on 31/05/2021 an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same place as the original draw. The first valid entry drawn and successfully contacted by phone and in writing will win the prize. If the unclaimed prize draw winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours, the Promoter will contact the next drawn winner until a prize winner is determined. Results will be published at www.melbournestorm.com.au from 03/06/21.
26. A draw for any unclaimed prizes (except Melbourne Storm corporate suite prize) may take place on 25/08/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.melbournestorm.com.au from 26/08/2021.
27. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner of the prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. TP/00971 ACT Permit No. TP21/00672 SA Permit No. T21/569