Mothers Day Competition - T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The "Promoter" is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (ABN 61 081 369 468) of AAMI Park, PO Box 155 Richmond VIC 3121 ("Melbourne Storm").
3. The Promotion commences at 3pm Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEDT") on Wednesday 9th May 2018 and will continue until 9am on Monday 14th May, 2018 ("Promotion Period").
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or older ("Eligible Entrants"), who have entered their details into the competition via the promotion online.
5. Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the "Promotion".
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. Entry into the competition is via the link to online form.
7. The Promotion involves the customer completing the form by providing contact details to go into the draw to win the Prize.
8. Entry provides the customer one (1) entry into the major prize draw.
PRIZES - MAJOR
9. The prize is provided by Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club.
10. The Eligible Entrant will receive:
a) Coffee meeting with selected player.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize will be distributed to the successful winner. The successful winner (if any) may not alter the distribution of the prize set out in clause 13.
12. The prizes under clause 10 are only transferable at the discretion of Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club.
13. The total prize pool value is AU$30.
14. The randomly selected "Winner" will be contacted on Wednesday 14th May at 2pm by the Promoter via telephone. If the winner does not respond immediately, another eligible entry will be chosen as the winner.
15. If the contestant is physically unable to participate in accordance with clause 13, they may nominate a proxy ("Nominated Replacement").
16. A Nominated Replacement must be deemed an eligible entrant with contact details provided to fulfil the requirements of the prize.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
18. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
22. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
23. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
24. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The date of meeting is to be determined once player and winner is notified. This is subject to the Melbourne Storm's schedule.