Foxx's 5 Days of Festive Fun Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (ABN 61 081 369 468) of AAMI Park, PO Box 155 Richmond VIC 3121 ("Melbourne Storm").
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEDT") on Monday 4 December 2017 and will continue until 4.00pm AEDT on Friday 8 December 2017 ("Promotion Period").
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents 16 years of age and older as at 4 December 2017 ("Eligible Entrants"). Only 2018 Melbourne Storm members will be entered into Day 5 draw.
5. Eligible Entrants expressly exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, event partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6. To enter the competition an Eligible Entrant must visit the Melbourne Storm website or Facebook page and complete and submit the competition entry form by registering their details including, but not limited to, name, email address, phone number and member number (if applicable).
7. Entry provides the customer one (1) entry into prize draw for each day of the Promotion Period.
8. The following prizes (“Prizes”) are provided by the Promoter and each individual Prize will be drawn at 4:30pm AEDT in each day of the Promotion Period;
Day 1: $150 Tiger Air Voucher
Day 2: $100 Melbourne Storm store voucher
Day 3: Melbourne Storm training top signed by Josh Addo-Carr
Day 4: Melbourne Storm Ultimate Game Day Experience (4 x Cat 1 tickets + Back of House Tour)
Day 5: 3 x Double Passes to Schnitz Lunch with the Premiership Cup & Two Premiership Players (“Lunch”)
9. There will be one winner drawn for Days 1 -4, and three winners drawn for Day 5, the Lunch.
10. The Lunch will take place in the Melbourne Storm Board Room on Tuesday 19 December 2017 and the date cannot be altered to suit the winner(s).
11. The prizes under clause 8 are only transferable at the discretion of the Promoter.
12. The total Prize pool value is AU$1,000.
13. The Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change any of the Prizes for any reason whatsoever.
15. Each randomly selected winner (“Winner”) will be contacted after the daily draw by the Promoter via telephone. The winner does not respond within by 4:00pm AEDT on the following day, the Prize will be redrawn.
16. If the Winner is physically unable to claim their Prize, they may nominate a proxy (“Nominated Replacement”).
17. A Nominated Replacement must be deemed an Eligible Entrant with contact details provided to fulfil the requirements to claim any Prize.
18. The Winner is responsible for all expenses in relation to claim a Prize, including travel to AAMI Park for the Lunch.
19. Any Winner consents to their name being published on the Melbourne Storm website and social media channels.
20. The Winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and broadcast. The Winner (and their guests) agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media and the Winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
21. The Promoter will hold the copyright to any photographs, video footage or written comment taken for publicity purposes and can use these items in any promotional material unconditionally.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
23. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
27. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
28. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
29. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. All contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
WINNERS (all winners will be contacted by the club)
Day 1: Debbie Saunders (Tigerair voucher)
Day 2: Nicolle Gibson (ISC Storm Store Voucher)
Day 3: Paul Hingston (Jersey winner)
Day 4: Jordan Gerhardy (Game Experience Winner)
Day 5: Janine Sheehan, Leigh Milner, Matthew Inman (Lunch winners)