Frequently Asked Questions
What membership is best for me?
The Melbourne Storm Membership website provides information about all our membership packaged that are available with details on what’s included and what will suit you best. Alternatively, speak to one of our friendly membership team by calling 1300 786 767.
What benefits are included in a 2020 membership package?
Every 2020 member will receive:
- 2020 Membership card
- Choice of an exclusive 2020 Member item(s) (Choose from scarf, cap or beanie) - Dependent on choice of pack and availability
- Lanyard (with loyalty recognition)
- Bumper sticker
- 10% discount on all Melbourne Storm store merchandise online and on game day
- Exclusive weekly e-newsletter
- Priority access to finals tickets should Storm participate (dependant on membership category)
- Periodic discounted ticket offers
- Annual member e-yearbook
- Latest club news and weekly team announcement emails (Excludes Billy’s Bubbas)
Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
To purchase a 2020 Melbourne Storm membership as a gift, simply fill in the details of the person you are purchasing for.
If you’d prefer to deliver the gift in person, ensure you provide your own postal address.
You can also call the Club on 1300 786 767 to process your membership as a gift.
What constitutes a family membership?
Family memberships are available to include 2 Adults + 2 Juniors as well as 1 Adult + 2 Juniors. Additional children can be added to any membership package at the equivalent cost of a junior membership for that specific category. Only children ages 15 years of age or under as at January 1, 2020 will be classified as a junior as part of a family membership.
Does Melbourne Storm offer a companion card service?
The NRL is an affiliate of the Companion Card Program that exists in some states.
It agrees to provide an admission ticket for the cardholders’ companion at no charge.
This includes reserved seats if a reserved seat is purchased by the person requiring a carer (companion card must be shown before purchase).
How do I qualify for a concession membership?
To qualify for a concession membership, members must hold one of the following forms of identification – pension card (aged, single parent or disability), student card (full time only) or Veterans Affairs concession card. Health care cards and seniors cards do not qualify. You must notify Melbourne Storm of your concession type and relevant card number upon submitting a membership application. Concession identification must also be available for presentation when requested upon entry on match days.
I have lost my membership card, how do I have it replaced?
Membership cards can be replaced for a fee of $25. Members with reduced game access who have used all their entitlements are not eligible for a card replacement.
Membership cards will be mailed out to you.
How do I upgrade or change my membership package?
Members may upgrade or change their membership package. Please contact the Membership Service Centre on 1300 786 767 during business hours.
What correspondence do I receive from the club once I sign up?
If an email address is provided, you will receive email notification from our distribution centre advising you of the status of your membership kit delivery. This will be the most effective way to keep track of the progress of your delivery. You will also receive weekly emails during the season, provided we have your current email address.
Am I a renewing or new member?
Any 2019 member that purchases a membership for the 2020 Season is considered to be a renewing member. All other 2020 members are defined as new members.
How do I qualify for a junior membership?
To qualify for a junior membership, the child must be under the age of 15 as at January 1, 2020.
How do I update my membership details for my payment plan?
You can log onto your Storm Account, using your membership number and password to update your contact details. To update your credit card details, you will have to contact the Club on 1300 786 767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is 'Pledge Purple'?
Melbourne Storm’s payment plan is known as ‘Pledge Purple’. Members can choose to have their membership automatically rollover into the next season. This guarantees the same seat for reserved seat members, as well as ensuring you receive your membership pack and card in time for Christmas. If you want to ‘Pledge Purple’ and join today, make sure you notify our Membership Team by calling 1300 786 767.
How do I change the name for one of the memberships?
Please call the Membership Services Team on 1300 786 767 or email email@example.com to confirm the second name and date of birth.
Will I receive my membership card 'on the spot'?
Your Storm membership card is personalised. Membership cards will be mailed out on a weekly basis.
How do I subscribe or unsubscribe for club communications?
At the bottom of every email you receive from Melbourne Storm, an option to update preferences will be provided at the bottom. Clicking this button will allow you to select the nature of emails you would prefer to receive from the club and opt in or out accordingly.
How do I log into my Storm account?
You can log in using your email address as your username. If you have forgotten your password, click on the ‘forgot password link’ next to the login. Alternatively, please contact the Membership Services Team on 1300 786 767.
You can log into your Storm account via the website.
What can I do in my Storm account?
- Renew your membership
- Purchase additional membership products including events
- Subscribe to Melbourne Storm Newsletters
- Update your personal details including contact details etc.
- Print your own tickets (selected memberships only)
Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club
Open from 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Address: AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Entrance E, Melbourne VIC 3004
- Postal Address: PO BOX 155, Richmond VIC 3121
- Phone: 1300 786 767
- Fax: 03 8412 4999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MelbStormRLC
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Storm
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/melbstormrlc/#
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MelbourneStormTV
- What was the 2019 membership figure? 25,209 members
- When did the club officially form? 1998
- Where is the club's training ground located? AAMI Park
- Who is the CEO of the Melbourne Storm? Dave Donaghy
- Who is the captain of the Melbourne Storm? Cameron Smith
- Who is the coach of the Melbourne Storm? Craig Bellamy
For FAQs related to this season COVID-19 impact click here.