Melbourne Storm will host a Semi-Final against the Parramatta Eels at AAMI Park, Saturday 21st September, 7.50pm kick off.
The ticketing process will remain the same as Week One.
Same-Seat ticketing here
Ticketed Members here
Please read the following important information to secure tickets to see #YourStorm.
Week Two - Home Final Information
- The Club will communicate via email to members late on Sunday 15 September once opponents and fixtures have been finalised by the NRL
- The email will contain your unique password and how to purchase tickets. Members will need to use this password to access tickets in the member pre-sale.
- The member pre-sale will commence at 10am on Monday 16 September via Ticketek and close 3pm the same day
- Non-ticketed members pre-sale will commence at 1pm on Monday 16 September
- Reserved seat members who wish to purchase their same seat will need to do so during the allocated pre-sale window (10am-1pm) to guarantee their seat. Once the pre-sale window closes, reserved seat members will be unable to lock in their season seats.
- Tickets will be made available to the general public at 10am on Tuesday 17 September.
- Finals tickets cannot be purchased directly through Melbourne Storm. All ticket purchases must be completed via Ticketek.
- Information regarding tickets to all other finals will be made available on the Storm finals portal as it becomes available following results from other matches.
- Set up a Ticketek online account before Monday and keep your login details handy. You’ll need this to complete your transaction. If you have ever purchased tickets via Ticketek previously, you will already have an account.
- If you have a family reserved seat membership, you will need to enter all four (4) passwords before pressing ‘Get Tickets’, to ensure all seats are purchased in one transaction.
- If you are purchasing a group of reserved seated memberships, you will need to enter every members’ password before pressing ‘Get Tickets’ to ensure all seats are purchased in one transaction.
- When entering multiple passwords, enter each password below each other. Do not leave spaces, add commas or full stops.
- If at any point you enter in your password and receive an ‘Exhausted Entitlements’ error message, please ‘clear your cart’ – this can be done by clicking on the shopping cart icon at the bottom right hand side of the Ticketek website.
- For members with companion cards, please call 03 9286 1208 once tickets go on sale
- Website: ticketek.com.au
- Phone: 132 849
- To find a Ticketek agency, click HERE
For Wheelchair, Accessible Seat and Companion Card bookings, call 03 9286 1208 once tickets go on sale.