Melbourne Storm will head to Sydney to take on the Roosters at the SCG in a Preliminary Final on Saturday night at 7:50pm.
Storm members will have access to the member pre-sale from Monday 10am.
Please read the following important information to secure tickets to see #YourStorm.
Week Three - Away Final Information
- The Club will communicate via email to members on Sunday 22 September once communications have been finalised by the NRL
- The email will contain your unique password and how to purchase tickets. Members will need to use this password to access tickets in the member pre-sale.
- The member pre-sale will commence at 10am on Monday 23 September
- Non-ticketed members pre-sale will commence at 1pm on Monday 23 September
- Tickets will be made available to the general public at 10am on Tuesday 24 September.
- Finals tickets cannot be purchased directly through Melbourne Storm. All ticket purchases must be completed via Ticketek.
- Set up a Ticketek online account before Monday and keep your login details handy. You’ll need this to complete your transaction. If you have ever purchased tickets via Ticketek previously, you will already have an account.
- If you have a family reserved seat membership, you will need to enter all four (4) passwords before pressing ‘Get Tickets’, to ensure all seats are purchased in one transaction.
- If you are purchasing a group of reserved seated memberships, you will need to enter every members’ password before pressing ‘Get Tickets’ to ensure all seats are purchased in one transaction.
- When entering multiple passwords, enter each password below each other. Do not leave spaces, add commas or full stops.
- If at any point you enter in your password and receive an ‘Exhausted Entitlements’ error message, please ‘clear your cart’ – this can be done by clicking on the shopping cart icon at the bottom right hand side of the Ticketek website.
- For members with companion cards, please call 03 9286 1208 once tickets go on sale
- Website: ticketek.com.au
- Phone: 132 849
- To find a Ticketek agency, click HERE
For Wheelchair, Accessible Seat and Companion Card bookings, call 03 9286 1208 once tickets go on sale.