Storm Trivia Terms and Conditions
Storm Trivia Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the Storm Trivia competition, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoters” are Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (A.B.N. 61 081 369 468) AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3001 and Bricklane Brewing 41 Imagine Way, Dandenong South VIC 3175.
3. The promotion commences at 10:00AM AEST Thursday, 30 April 2020 until 5:00PM AEST Thursday, 28th May 2020 (“Promotion period”)
4. Entry is open to all Victorian and Queensland residents aged over 18 years ("Eligible Entrants"). Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoters, Event Partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to participate
5. Entry into the competition is via the Melbourne Storm website form available here.
6. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per email.
7. The prize is one (1) each week, Bricklane Prize pack ($55 value) and the grand prize of a Melbourne Storm Slab including Delivery to VIC and QLD only valued up to $75.
8. The prize draws will take place in Melbourne, Victoria at 10am on 12.5.20, 19.5.20, 26.5.20, 2.6.20 and the major prize on 4.6.20. One entrant will be selected at random by Melbourne Storm and will be contacted via phone and email.
9. In the event that the winner(s) are unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, an alternative winner(s) will be chosen from the pool of Eligible Entrants. The prizes offered by this Promotion remain the property of The Promoters until claimed by the respective prize winner.
10. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years of age to be considered eligible for entry.
11. The prize will only be delivered to Victoria and Queensland and the winner should allow up to 10 days delivery from date of claim of prize for delivery.
12. Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
13. The Promoters decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
15. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoters.
16. The Promoters shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
17. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
18. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
19. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoters reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
20. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoters, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
21. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
22. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to Bricklane Brewing and Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club to contact you by email and SMS for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
24. By entering this competition, you grant consent to Bricklane Brewing and Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club to use at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
25. The Promoters’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
26. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoters may use and disclose the information provided by the customer on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of. The entrant agrees that the Promoters can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoters holds about the customer, or if the customer does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 1800 STORMS.