RedZed signed jersey giveaway Ts & Cs
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Melbourne Storm and RedZed signed Jersey Giveaway Promotion, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter this promotion forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (A.B.N. 62 081 369 468) of AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3004
3. The promotion commences at 10:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEDT”) on Tuesday 30 June 2020 and will continue until 10:00am AEDT on Thursday 2 July 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged over 18 years ("Eligible Entrants"). Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to participate
5. Entry into the competition is via the Melbourne Storm Facebook page available at https://www.facebook.com/MelbStormRLC/ on the competition post.
6. The prize is provided by the Promoter.
7. The competition winner will receive:
a) 1 x 2020 Melbourne Storm signed jersey
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. The total prize pool value is approximately AU$500
10. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, choosing the most creative answer to the competition question.
11. The winner of the Melbourne Storm and RedZed signed Jersey Giveaway Promotion will be notified by Facebook message and tagged on the post, within 3 business days of the draw.
12. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, an alternative winner will be chosen from the pool of Eligible Entrants. The prizes offered by this Promotion remain the property of The Promoter until claimed by the respective prize winner.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and RedZed Lending Solutions Pty Ltd ACN 123 588 527 shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
15. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
19. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
20. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
21. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
24. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the customer on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of collection as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statements available at https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/privacy-policy
25. The entrant agrees that the Promoters can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the customer, or if the customer does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 1800 STORMS.