Player Pack Delivery Promotion
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Storm Player Pack Delivery Promotion, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (A.B.N. 61 081 369 468)
3. The promotion commences at 0:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEDT”) on Wednesday 20 November 2019 and will continue until 11:59pm AEDT on Friday 22 November 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to members of Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club 2019, directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Eligible Entrants must be financial members of Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club by 11:59pm AEDT on Friday 22 November 2019.
6. All eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the draw.
7. The draw will take place on Monday 25 November 2019 at 12:00pm at the AAMI Park, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne 3000.
8. The winner of the Storm Player Pack Delivery Promotion will be notified by email and phone, within 3 business days of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry.
9. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, alternative winners will be chosen from the pool of Eligible Entrants. The prizes offered by this Promotion remain the property of The Promoter until claimed by each respective prize winner.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash and if for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to another prize of the same or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
14. Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to The Promoter.
15. If for any reason the winner cannot or does not take the prize by the time specified by The Promoter, the prize will be forfeited.
16. The winner must be available at a time and date specified by the Promoter to accept the prize, if the winner is not available at the time and date specified the prize will be forfeited.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
18. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
20. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
21. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.