RedZed Terms and Conditions
MEMBER OF THE WEEK
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Member of the Week Promotion, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club (A.B.N. 61 081 369 468) AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3001
3. The promotion commences at 12:00noon Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEDT”) on Tuesday 21 April 2020 and will continue until 12:00noon AEDT on Monday 15 June 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to all Victorian residents who hold a current Melbourne Storm membership (2020 Season) ("Eligible Entrants"). Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entrants under the age of 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
How to participate
6. Entry into the competition is via the Melbourne Strom website form available at https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/competitions/memberoftheweek/
9. The prize is provided by the Promoter.
10. The weekly competition winners will receive:
Week 1: Woolworths Voucher $100
Week 2: Netflix voucher $100
Week 3: Rebel Sports voucher $100
Week 4: Kayo voucher $100
Week 5: Storm Store voucher $100
Week 6: Dymock voucher $100
Week 7: JB Hi Fi voucher $100
Week 8: 2020 signed jersey
12. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The total prize pool value is approximately AU$1200
7. The competition will include 8 weekly prize draws from the collective pool of entries. The draws will take place each Monday during the competition period at 4pm at AAMI Park, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne 3000.
8. Weekly winners will be notified by email and phone, within 3 business days of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry.
9. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, an alternative winner will be chosen from the pool of Eligible Entrants. The prizes offered by this Promotion remain the property of The Promoter until claimed by the respective prize winner.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
18. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
22. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
23. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
24. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the customer on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the customer, or if the customer does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 1800 STORMS.