Partnerships Executive (Maternity Leave contract)
Melbourne Storm is an Australian professional rugby league club playing in the National Rugby League (NRL) competition. It is the only NRL team based in Victoria and has experienced substantial growth and success in its short history.
In order to support our Club objectives, a new opportunity exists for an experienced Partnership Executive to join our performance and results focussed Commercial Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, and working closely with the Commercial team and an number of key internal and external stakeholders, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing client relationships, providing exceptional levels of service to key business partners, potential clients and stakeholders and delivering all contractual obligations and benefits associated with partnerships in a timely manner and to an exceptional service level.
This role will be responsible for:
- Managing key relationships, both internal and external, to drive full engagement and effective outcomes in the delivery of the commercial strategy
- Working with the Commercial team on client activation planning
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, agencies and providers to deliver key initiatives in a timely manner
- Provision of all partnership services and benefits in line with contractual arrangements in a timely manner and in line with agreed standards
- Management of the sponsorship database, ensuring that it is fully optimised and all revenue opportunities are capitalised upon
- Creation of required reports including post event evaluation and recommendations to ensure continuous improvement
- Assisting the Commercial team to track costs in line with department budget
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in the development and management of key account partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role - Exposure within the sporting industry will be highly regarded
In return the role will provide opportunity and benefits whilst working in one of the premium sporting clubs in Australia.
We are proud to employ people who share the Club's vision for performance excellence, in whatever role they have been engaged to perform, both on and off the field. Our Club Values of Accountability, Hard Work, Respect, Family and Passion underpin all that we do, and how we do it. We aim to create a working environment that provides challenges and rewards that bring out the best in people and fosters the "purple pride" within!
For the opportunity to demonstrate your drive, ambition and skills to thrive in our fast paced environment, please send your written application, including both covering letter and CV to Michelle Young via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 16 November 2018.
We regret that we are unable to accept recruitment agency applications
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to meet NRL accreditation requirements, which includes a National Police Record clearance as well as have a valid Working with Children Check.